Gilgandra Shire Library
Welcome to Gilgandra Shire Library!
Monday - Friday: 10.00am - 12.30pm and 1.30 - 5.00pm
Measures are in place to ensure COVID Safe Plan requirements are met and include the following.
- Please maintain 1.5 metres social distancing at all times.
- We strongly recommend that you wear a mask at all times.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entry.
- The Click & Collect service is still available, with collections from the verandah. A delivery service is still available for anyone who is housebound.
- 3 computers are available for public use. WIFI is available.
Programs and activities are running, with limited numbers due to social distancing requirements. Please contact the library about the details of individual programs.
Users are asked to view the Conditions of Entry displayed on the door before entering.