Work with us
Gilgandra Shire Council often invites applications to vacancies within its workforce. With attractive benefits and a variety of employment opportunities working at Council can be a very rewarding career.
Positions are advertised in the local media as well as available on this website. All current positions vacant are listed on this page.
Benefits of working for Council
* Work/life balance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Relocation allowance (depending on position)
* Vehicle leaseback for designated positions
* Salary Sacrificing available for superannuation etc
* Training and career development
Applying for a position at Council
To apply for a position at Gilgandra Shire Council you need to:
* Click on the position title above - this will direct you to an application form
* Complete the application form and answer the questions following the form
* Attach a current resume to your online application
Telephone reference checks are carried out on the preferred applicant(s) for a position. Normally at least two referees will be contacted and asked to validate information provided by the applicant both written and verbal.
Please ensure you have provided current contact details for at least two employment related referees.
Applications must be completed online before the advertised closing date and time.
Phone: 02 6817 8800