We would like to introduce you to GLADIS from Gilgandra (Gilgandra Living and Delivering Innovative Services).
Gilgandra Shire Council, along with our community, are working together to respond to the current situation where much of our community is staying home with limited connection to their loved ones. People’s health and wellbeing are so important, and connection in this time is central to this.
GLADIS offers a range of services including:
- Meals and essential transport
- Telephone services/PhoneTree aimed to increase connection and protect vulnerable residents.
- Deliver essential supplies
- Pick up and drop off books and resources from the Gilgandra library.
- Foster youth connection through online programs and distributing education packs.
- PenPal program.
- Provide essential support for those in isolation.
Read Council's full media release for more information on GLADIS here.