Gilgandra Region Local Business Window Competition
The 2020 Gilgandra Region Local Business Window Competition is here!
Get your Santa (thinking) hat on and get creative with your shop front for your chance to win a $300 Cooee Cash Card.
Terms & Conditions
Businesses wishing to participant must be registered or operating in the Gilgandra Local Government Area (from here forward to be referred to as “Participating Businesses”). Participating businesses must decorate their windows with Christmas themed decorations to be eligible for judging.
- The Gilgandra Region Local Business Window Display competition will run from Monday, 30 November to Saturday, 26 December 2020.
- This winning business will be decided by judging. Gilgandra Shire Council will be responsible for appointing a judge, who will be from outside the Gilgandra Local Government Area.
- Judging will be undertaken on Wednesday, 16 December 2020.
- The winning business, as decided by the judge, will be awarded a $300 Cooee Cash Card.
- The winning business will be notified via their registered business phone number, and announced publically during the Shop Local Draw on Thursday, 17 December 2020.
- The results will be published in the first edition of The Gilgandra Weekly after the judging, along with Gilgandra Shire Council website and the Gilgandra Shire Council Facebook page
Promoter – Kathryn Larkin, Gilgandra Shire Council, PO Box 23 Gilgandra NSW 2827, Phone Number 02 6817 8800
- Prizes are:
- The total value of the prizes for Local Business Window Display Competition is $300.
- The “Coo-ee Cash Card” is a preloaded EFTPOS cards that are only able to be spent at businesses in the Gilgandra Shire with an activated EFTPOS terminal.
- The winner has until three (3) years, as per NSW gift card legislation to spend their Cooee Cash Card.
- Cooee Cash Cards are not transferable for Australian currency or any other financial product or currency that can be converted to cash.
- The winning business has three (3) months (until 4pm on 17 March 2021) in which to claim the prize. If the prize remains unclaimed three (3) months after the original judging date, the nominated runner up will be awarded the prize.
- Gilgandra Shire Council reserves the right to cancel or suspend the promotion if any activity is discovered which is deemed to be contravening the rules as set down in this document, New South Wales or Australian Commonwealth law.