Shop Local - Business Feedback
We recently invited feedback from local businesses on the Shop Local campaign. The survey was undertaken to gain an understanding of how the previous campaigns have worked along with providing important feedback to help design Shop Local in 2020!
There were 18 responses received with a summary of the general feedback as follows:
- 50% were retail businesses, with 61% based in Gilgandra’s CBD and 61% of businesses with 1-5 employees.
- 53% respondents would be happy to contribute financially to the campaign.
- 78% of respondents do not see an increase in sales or foot traffic during the campaign.
- 60% respondents would be happy to share sales or foot traffic information.
- 94% respondents would support collection of customer experience surveys.
The top three areas of interest for business training include:
- Social Media 73%
- Capturing and using customer data 33%
- Website 33%