- Driver Licence Class C
- Interest in road construction
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Previous experience operating plant
- Ability to use personal protective equipment
- At least three months experience roller driving
- Traffic Control Certification (Blue Card)
- The ability to work unsupervised and in a team
- Previous experience with road construction
- Previous small plant operation experience
- First Aid Certificate or commitment to obtain
- Higher class licence (eg HR)
- WorkCover WH&S Construction Induction Training (White Card)
Applicants will need to address the essential and desirable criteria in their letter of application.
Applicants will also need to provide the contact details of two recent referees.