All other conditions of employment as per Local Government (State) Award 2017.
Applicants will need to address the essential and desirable criteria in their letter of application.
- Sound numeracy and literacy skills
- Knowledge of drainage systems, gravel surfacing and resheeting
- Knowledge of gravel compaction and moisture content
- Knowledge of bitumen sealing
- Knowledge of the RMS system of operation
- WHS Construction Induction Training (white card)
- Traffic Control Certification
- Ability to complete time, plant and MMS sheets, prepare fortnightly works programs and keep diaries and records
- Minimum of 3 years road construction plant operation experience
- Possession of Class MR Licence
- Experience in the supervision of staff
- Experience working with Contractors
- The ability to manage time and priorities to complete work
- Knowledge and understanding of WHS
- Ability to operate more than one major item of plant
- Extensive knowledge of WH&S, environmental and Quality Control system under the RMS RMCC
- WH&S for Supervisors certification
- Front End Loader and other plant certification
- Class HR licence
Further information, a copy of the position description and an information package may be obtained by contacting Mark Linton-Harland Acting Director Infrastructure, or the HR Section of Council on 02 6817 8800.
Applicants will also need to provide the contact details of two recent referees.