All other conditions of employment as per Local Government (State) Award 2017.
Applicants will need to address the essential and desirable criteria in their letter of application.
- Current Class C Drivers licence
- Trade qualifications (Carpentry) or relevant building construction qualifications (Certificate III)
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Ability to operate and maintain small plant items
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Sound literacy and numeracy skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment
- Empathy towards people with disabilities and the elderly
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks unsupervised
- National Police Certificate
- Possession of WorkCover WH&S Construction Induction Training (White Card)
- Front-end Loader/Backhoe (LB)
- Bonded Asbestos Handing qualifications
- Ability to handle dogs and cats
- Ability to handle livestock
- Track Loader certification
Further information, a copy of the position description and an information package may be obtained by contacting Brian Irvin, Acting Director Planning & Environment or the HR Section of Council on 02 6817 8800.
Applicants will need to address the essential and desirable criteria in their letter of application as well as providing the contact details of two recent referees.