Salary Range: $31.11 per hour
Applicants will need to address the essential and desirable criteria in their letter of application.
- At least Certificate 3 in Fitness or equivalent
- Basic understanding of health and fitness outcomes
- Demonstrated involvement in fitness/sporting activities
- Effective communication skills
- Effective report writing and oral communication skills
- Application of analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills
- A demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Further information, a copy of the position description and an information package may be obtained by contacting Helen Naef , Supervisor Youth and Fitness or the Human Resources Section on 02 6817 8800.
Applicants will also need to provide the contact details of two recent referees.