COMMUNITY SERVICES WORKER
Casual (GRADE 2)
Salary Range: $31.11/hr
All other conditions of employment as per relevant Award
To be eligible for interview you must have the following Essential qualifications and submit copies with application
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Drivers Licence Class C /or Current Class C Provisional Licence
- Empathy for working with and for people with a disability
Other Essential Criteria
- Certificate III Community Services Disabilities (Aged Care or Home Care) or commitment to obtain within 12 months of appointment
- Ability to understand and commit to the day to day needs of persons with an intellectual and physical disability
Further information, a copy of the position description and an information package may be obtained by contacting Susan Doherty at Orana Living on 6817 8600 or the Human Resources Section on 02 6817 8800.
Applicants will need to address the essential and other essential criteria listed in their letter of application. Applicants will also need to provide the contact details of two recent referees.