Closing Date: 17 August 2018 - 5pm
All other conditions of employment as per Local Government (State Award) 2017
- Possession of Pool Lifeguard Licence and/or Statement of Attainment in Aquatic Management and/or equivalent/work related experience
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Must be sixteen (16) years of age
- Working with Children Check
- Criminal Record Check
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- An understanding of WHS in an aquatic environment
At least one season's experience in:
- Pool Operations
- Pool Maintenance
- Pool Supervision and Water Safety
For the right applicant Council is willing to assist with the fees associated with obtaining the essential qualifications for this role, eg Pool Lifeguard Licence and Senior First Aid.
Further information regading the position may be obtained by contacting Helen Naef, Supervisor Youth and Fitness, or the HR Department on 02 6817 8800.
Applications will need to address the essential and desirable criteria in their letter of application and provide contact details of two recent referees.