CARE SERVICE EMPLOYEES
Cooee Lodge Aged Care Facility
Casual - Base Hourly Rate: $26.90
All other terms and conditions of employment as per
Charitable, Aged & Disability Care Services (State) Award
- Current First Aid Certificate or working towards.
- Experience working with and empathy towards the elderly.
- Understanding of dementia.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrated commitment to training.
- Understanding of Work Health and Safety.
- Current Class C Drivers Licence.
- Ability to comply with documentation requirements.
- Certificate III in Aged Care or a willingness to obtain
Further information, a copy of the position description and an information package may be obtained by contacting Angelena Thompson, Manager Aged Care, or the HR Section of Council on 02 6817 8800.