Tooraweenah Management Committee
This Committee comprises representatives of the Tooraweenah Community and aims to ensure the maintenance and beautification of Tooraweenah is planned and carried out. Since the recent name change from Tooraweenah Maintenance Committee to Tooraweenah Management Committee, the focus now also on tourism, economic development and social issues.
- One Tooraweenah rural based resident - Mrs Patty Webb
- One Tooraweenah town/village resident - Mr Ben Gale
- Two Tooraweenah business representatives - Ms Ashlee Jenkin and Mrs Robin Dowsett
- One community representative - Mr Geoff Pike
- Two substitute representatives - Mrs Bev Pike and Mr Jeff Finn