- Slashing will be undertaken on the State Highways and within the Gilgandra township this week.
- ROUTINE MAINTENANCE GRADING OF THE FOLLOWING ROADS:
- Bona Vista
- Ulungar Springs
- Footpath renewal works will continue this week on Warren Road
- Construction of new cricket nets are underway at Ernie Knight Oval and Tooraweenah Oval.
- A reminder that access to the free potable water at Hargraves Lane Standpipe is now by appointment only. Please telephone Council’s Infrastructure Department on 02 6817 8800 at least 24 hours prior to when you require collection of the water to confirm a collection date and time.
- Hunter Park concrete works are expected to commence next week, weather permitting.
- The cricket nets at Tooraweenah Oval and Ernie Knight Oval are expected to be completed within the next few weeks.
- A reminder that the turf wicket on the main oval at McGrane Oval is currently undergoing extensive maintenance.
- Jordana Park sign board has been installed and will be painted at a future date.
- The boundary fence at McGrane Oval is expected to be completed at the end of this week, weather permitting.
- The installation of the new Solar System at Cooee Lodge is underway and expected to be fully installed by the end of November.
Road users and the general public are asked to please exercise caution where works are being undertaken.
Any enquiries regarding these matters can be directed to the Infrastructure Department on 6817 8800.