ROUTINE MAINTENANCE GRADING OF THE FOLLOWING ROADS (subject to availability of water):
- Balladoran Railway Road (continuing)
- East Coonamble Road (continuing)
- Flora Reserve Road (continuing)
- Seven Mile Road (commencing)
- Lucas Bridge on the Breelong Balladoran remains CLOSED until further notice following the recent flash flooding. Motorist are advised to use alternative routes.
- A reminder that access to the free potable water at Hargraves Lane Standpipe is now by appointment only. Please telephone Council’s Infrastructure Department on 02 6817 8800 at least 24 hours prior to when you require collection of the water to confirm a collection date and time.
Road users and the public are asked to please exercise caution where works are being undertaken. Any enquiries regarding these matters can be directed to the Infrastructure Department on 6817 8800.