ROUTINE MAINTENANCE GRADING OF THE FOLLOWING ROADS (subject to availability of water):
- Hilliers Road (continuing)
- Ellis Road (commencing)
- Berida Bullagreen Road (continuing)
- Berida Innisfail (continuing)
- Heavy patching will be undertaken on the Narromine Eumungerie Road.
- Everton Road will the temporarily CLOSED at the Marthaguy Creek Crossing from Monday, 25.03.19. This is to allow for repair works to be undertaken to the culvert. Works are expected to take 2 weeks.
- Works will continue on the new netball courts at McGrane Oval.
- McGrane Oval’s main playing field (No.1) will be CLOSED from Monday 25.03.19 to Wednesday, 01.05.19 inclusive. The back McGrane Ovals will still be available for use during this time.
- A reminder that access to the free potable water at Hargraves Lane Standpipe is by appointment only. Please telephone Council’s Infrastructure Department on 02 6817 8800 at least 24 hours prior to when you require collection of the water to confirm a collection date and time.
Road users and the public are asked to please exercise caution where works are being undertaken. Any enquiries regarding these matters can be directed to the Infrastructure Department on 6817 8800.